Senior Vice President of Coldwell Banker Advantage Lewis Grubbs has been named RRAR'S 2020 REALTOR® of the Year!
Posted: September 10, 2021 by Elsa Woods
We are proud to announce that Senior Vice President of Coldwell Banker Advantage for the Triangle and Triad regions, Lewis Grubbs has been named as the Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®'s 2020 REALTOR® of the Year! This recognition is awarded to REALTORS® in the association who have dedicated years of service to our industry and advocated for other REALTORS® as well as consumers.
Gary Rabon, President and CEO of Coldwell Banker Advantage for the Triangle and Triad regions said "It is an honor to call Lewis Grubbs part of the CBA family, and a personal friend."
Below is a list of some of the achievements Grubbs has accomplished over the trajectory of his career which was shared during the inauguration event on September 9th, 2021.
- First became a REALTOR® in 1998
- Served in the RRAR Grievance Committee and the Government Affairs Committee and was eventually Chair on both
- Chaired the NC REALTORS® Forms Committee
- Chaired RRAR’s Strategic Planning Committee In 2019
- Chaired the RRAR Finance Committee
- Member of the RRAR RPAC Committee
- Elected to the RRAR Board of Directors
- Board member of the REALTOR® Foundation of Wake County
- Board of Directors of NC REALTORS®
- 2020 President of the Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Earned the C2EX, ABR®, CRS®, and GRI® designations.
- Earned the At Home with Diversity certification
- Formed the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Presidential Advisory Group (PAG) that was instrumental in adding the DEI pillar to the RRAR Strategic Plan